Imperium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperium Guild Forum

Druid Moonkin Application

Denied

Druid Moonkin Application Empty Druid Moonkin Application

Post  Denied Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Character Name: Denied
    Level: 80
    Class: Moonkin (MS) / Tank (OS)
    Race: Night Elf

The folowing link is my stats and gear from WoW Armory:

My stats and gear score can be inspected on WoW Heroes also:

Coutry: Cyprus
    Language: English / Greek

Iv always had a goal in WoW and generally in life, always look for the best, and iv moved up the ladder ever since i started WoW a year ago..

My Talent tree is Raid Spec'd, iv looked into it and done my research to give both me and the raid group the best possible performance in any raid at any given time.
    I am very familiar with my class and spec's as this is my MAIN character, iv used this character for over a year, everyday, and i know its rotations very well. For example, Im always trying to keep my "eclipse" up so i can manage to Crit hit my targets. Iv purchased the right Glyphs, Idols, Trinkets to magnify my Spell Power so i can achieve my goal, basicly destroy the enemy as fast as possible :-)

My raiding history started in WotLK, when i joined a guild called The Unforgiven, i raided with them for a short time in Naxx10/25, Uld10/25 both normal and hard modes. It was a short time because most of its members went on to a different guid. I left that guild to join Defection who took me to raids such as ToC10/25, Onyxia10/25 and VoA10/25.

iv had the previlege to be in some good guilds in the past such as Guild of Honor, The Unforgiven, Defection and now currently with Praetorians. My roll in Defection and Praetorians was as a DPS, i was used mainly for there ToC10/25 and ToC10hc for the reasons that i had good dps, was very familiar with the tactics and that my awareness of my surroundings was great !!! the guild Defection broke up due to the lack of shows for raids and sadly i had to find a new guild. When that happened i moved into Praetorians and my now that im in Praetorians my roll in Guild is minimal, i cannot raid because there are too many that have specced into Moonkin and too many sign ups and not alot of raids. So my Raiding has slowed down alot and im not happy about that.

Members of the guild Imperium that i know are a few really, i ust to be in the same guild as Zlayz (Defection), i know a few other members from talking to them in raids and so forth, and they know me Smile

When it comes to raids, i make sure i have the best and most stable internet connection on the night. my Latency is about 100-180ms, which is pretty good for a country like mine Smile
    my FPS rating is around 50-70 all the time and it doesnt bother my raiding or performance at any time.

In raids i normally use Ventrillo and have Teamspeak2 because i was told that these are the programs that the guild uses to communicate with during raid times. But i will be glad to change or install any other program that is needed to communicate with.

Finally, id like to mention that signing me up to Imperium would be a great thing for me and for Imperium!! I put 150% in everything i do, wherever i go whether it be Raids, HC, Profession level and i always accomplish my goal. Im always online, I help out in guild when needed or wanted, i am very talkative and great fun in general, and both me and the guild as a whole will benefit greatly if im accepted into Imperium !!!

Thank you.
    Humle
    Humle
    Admin

Antal indlæg : 83
    Geografisk sted : Århus, Denmark

Druid Moonkin Application Empty Re: Druid Moonkin Application

Post  Humle Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:52 am

good application even thou you didnt use the applyed form Smile but looks good. grab me or an officer for an inv Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:02 pm